Written on September 17, 2013 at 5:21 pm , by Nicole Balch
TREND: Bright pops of color and strong graphic patterns
Getting ready each day in this bathroom would probably put you in a pretty cheerful mood! The shell of the room is neutral — white subway tiles, the palest gray paint on the walls — but the impact comes from the bright yellow furniture and accessories. The bold patterned polka dot shower curtain is a whole lot of fun too. Notice the belt as a tie-back?
Get the look with the items below.
- Vintage Yellow Wooden Chairs, The Shop Finley Avenue, Etsy
- Skinny Yellow Belt, ASOS
- Vintage Yellow Faux Bamboo Desk, Retro Daisy Girl, Etsy
- Dotscape Charcoal Fabric, DwellStudio
- Gates Yellow Lacquer Side Table, West Elm
- Zig Zag Shower Curtain, West Elm
- Martini Side Table, West Elm
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely