Hi everyone! Maria Charbonneaux of Real-Life Kitchens & Baths, here. When we produce a product story the whole team is involved. The process includes identifying trends, scouring the marketplace for just the right items, and compiling our finds until we have just the right mix of styles, product categories, and price points.
Lately, we’ve been obsessed with the idea of Simple Geometry. Pick up the Winter 2012 issue on newsstands (or get the digital version on Zinio) now to see our complete roundup. We love that the geometric trend can be incorporated into so many kitchen and bath styles–from ultra-contemporary to traditional to eclectic. Want to bring the look home? Here are five geometric-print towel picks–all available online now.
1. Chief Joseph Towels, Pendleton, $12–$38
2. Techno Stripe 3-Piece Towel Set, Target, $31.99
3. Gardner Street Towels, kate spade new york, $8–$20
4. Vice Versa Dot Towels, JCP, $7–$13
5. Rimmed Geometry Towels, Anthropologie, $8–$36
—Maria Charbonneaux, Real-Life Kitchens & Baths