TREND: Dazzling Blue, the next big Pantone color for spring
Get ready to see a whole lot of blue. “Dazzling Blue”, to be exact. According to Pantone, the color experts, the hue will be popping up pretty heavily in women’s fashion for spring. Why limit it to the wardrobe though? The living room above uses the color spectacularly, using the contrast of bright yellow to further pop the intensity of that blue.
You can get a similar look with the items below.
- Navy Bodega Fabric, Tonic Living
- Toulon Chair, Ballard Designs (painted and reupholstered in Photoshop)
- Indigo Links Fabric, Tonic Living
- Caribbean Sea Paint, Glidden
- Haeger Potteries Saffron Lamp, LampsPlus
- Disc Embroidered Pillow, CB2
- Spot Mustard Night Table, Crate & Barrel
- Ring Around the Blue Ribbon Rug, The Land of Nod
- Yellow Hive Vase, West Elm
- Recycled Glass Jugs, West Elm
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely