Written on December 13, 2012 at 3:59 am , by Chelsey Andrews
How do you showcase your photos from the year? Well, I love how Better Homes and Gardens shared their photos on a wreath and I want to share how you can create your own version of this!
- Pick out your wreath. Live or artificial? I love the smell of live wreaths, but an artificial wreath will last longer.
- Print out your favorite family photos. The size will depend on the size of your wreath.
- Create 5 bows with some pretty and festive ribbon.
- Attach your bows and ball ornaments to the wreath. If you have a live wreath: tie the ribbon and ball ornaments on with wire. If you have an artificial wreath: you can still attach these with wire, or make it super simple and hot glue on the embellishments.
- Using your clothespins, clip on your photos.
- Hang and enjoy!
Now everyone can enjoy your photos! If you did take your OWN holiday photos this year, I have a Holiday Photo Challenge going on RIGHT now. You could win some neat prizes, and you don’t have to have a blog. You’ll just need someway to share your photo (flickr, tumblr, instagram…). If I’ve captured your interest, you can click here for a bit more info. I hope to see you!
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama