I mentioned a few weeks ago that we’ve decided to decorate the master bedroom–something we haven’t ever done in our entire decade of marriage! We have dark wood furniture that we plan on keeping, and we still love the gray paint we chose for the walls. We’re planning on going with white bedding and accenting with navy blue, a look we’ve seen all over the internet lately and really loved. I have a really hard time making decorating decisions, but an easy place to start is throw pillows! They’re fairly inexpensive and can be changed out whenever you want, so they’re the perfect place to begin decorating a room if you’re a little indecisive like me.
I’ve been hunting down my favorite inky blue throw pillows from around the web. Some I’ve already purchased, some are on my wish list, and some are just really cute. Which are you favorites?
1. Oluwa and Juma pillows made from African mudcloth, from Mae Woven on Etsy (I bought these!! They should be here any day now, and I cannot wait to see them in person!)
2. Threshold Bandana Print pillow from Target (I bought this one too. I didn’t know it was supposed to be a bandana print until I was researching it!)
3. Division pillow from CB2
4. navy pillows from Nena & Co.
5. Azure pillow from CB2
6. Embellished Monogrammable pillow from Pottery Barn
7. Ikat Dot embroidered pillow from PBTeen
8. Handwoven Mayan pillow from Schoolhouse Electric
9. Rose Twist pillow from PBTeen
10. Silvia embroidered pillow from Pottery Barn
11. Leigia embroidered pillow from Pottery Barn
12. DL Rhein Etoile embroidered pillow from Lulu & Georgia
13. Pom Pom organic pillow from PBTeen
14. Market pillow from Lulu & Georgia
15. Dearsley embroidered pillow from Pottery Barn
16. Trina Turk Maze embroidered pillow from Lulu & Georgia
17. Tessa embroidered pillow from Pottery Barn
18. Pinwheel pillow from Lulu & Georgia
19. Elsie pillow from Lulu & Georgia
20. Star Diamond pillow from Lulu & Georgia
21. Geo Repeat decorative pillow from Pottery Barn Kids
22. Josie Ikat embroidered pillow from Pottery Barn