Trend: 8 DIY Ideas to Transform a Dull Backyard or Patio
The rain is slowing down a bit here in Portland, so I’m ready to start spending some time out in my yard. Since we tore down our detached garage last Fall my husband and I are exploring the Internet to find inspiring ideas to help makeover the yard. It’s currently a mud pit, but we shall change that soon! Below you will find 8 ideas I found this week that really inspired us.
1) Check out these 7 great ideas to create a stylish backyard. This before and after is so amazing. Found on One Kings Lane.
3) A little landscaping, some paint, furniture, and some pretty decorations came together to for this patio makeover. Found on The DIY Playbook.
4) I love how this blogger broke down all the costs for their backyard makeover. Check out how they did this on a small budget! Found on Beginning in the Middle.
5) This patio is bland no more. The added furniture and pops of color take this patio from blah to wow! Found on the Home Depot blog.
6) See how an architect transformed this barren front yard into a comfortable outdoor living room, found on the LA Times blog.
7) If you already have a nice patio built, just add some colorful furniture to spruce things up. Found on Remodelaholic.
8) You don’t need to buy all new furniture and decor to decorate your backyard, check out how this backyard was transformed with thrifted items. Found on the Liz Marie blog.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama