This beautiful living room starts with a neutral base (sofa, carpet, walls, and curtains), then layers on texture, gorgeous brass, and pops of bold color. You can get a similar look with the items below. Most are affordable (some very much so), and some need a little DIY, but there are a few splurges in there too. They’re worth it.
- Vivan Curtains, IKEA (only $10/pair!)
- Carved Wood Side Tables*, Cost Plus World Market and West Elm (just paint them white)
- Textured Blue Siri Vases, Room and Board
- Bertoia Diamon Lounge Chair, Design Within Reach (sew a custom seat pad in teal for it)
- Vittsjö Shelving, IKEA (brass spray paint will do wonders)
- Vittsjö Nesting Tables, IKEA (spray these brass too, or go for a beautiful vintage set, like these)
- Lotus Flower Table Lamp, Pottery Barn
- Hot Pink Bellini Pillow, Madeline Weinrib
- Lucy Azure Blue Chair, Target
*edit: I stumbled across this table, already white and an even better match!
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely