Today is all about DIY hardware for your home. Craft your own drawer pulls, makeover an old doorknob, and update that boring garage with a little hardware.
1) I’m loving these DIY geode drawer pulls. They are so lovely. Found on Popsugar.
2) These Anthropologie-inspired DIY rope drawer pulls are great and low-cost to make! Find out how on CK and Nate.
3) If you’re not into rope pulls, maybe you’d prefer these leather handles. Find the DIY on Designer Trapped.
4) If you already love the design of your drawer pulls, but you don’t like the color: paint them! This post explains the correct way to spray paint those old metal pulls. Found on Refresh Restyle.
5) These golden animal pulls would be perfect for any kids’ desk! They’re made using spray-painted toys. Found on Apartment Therapy.
6) You can also craft drawer pulls out of copper pipes! Check out this amazing dresser transformation on Mountain Modern Life.
7) Make these knobs with a few rocks right from your backyard. Find the DIY on BHG.
8) How many of you have a doorknob in your home that you cannot stand because of its finish? Well, you can easily make it over with some spray paint! Find out how on Handle the Heat blog.
9) Now that you have your doorknob ready to go, you have to install it! Check out this tutorial on the Home Depot blog to see how to install a door knob.
10) Have you considered installing a rolling barn door in your home? This tutorial might be for you. Learn how to make your own barn door track hardware. Found on Baby Rabies.
11) I love everything about this hardware makeover. Framing a doorknob with a ceiling medallion and adding a bit of paint is a great way to update your closet door’s hardware. Found on Popsugar.
12) Did you know you can easily update your garage doors with a bit of hardware? Check it out on the Bliss Images site.
Do you have any plans to update the hardware in your home?
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama