TREND: All-neutral kitchens in a transitional style, but with happy hits of color and whimsy.
With so many kitchens these days sporting white cabinets, wooden floors, and stainless steel appliances, we tend to turn to artwork and accessories to bring color and personality in. The kitchen above is a great example of how adding just a few whimsical elements and colorful pieces can elevate a space and make it feel lived in. If you like the look and want to introduce similar elements into your home, you can do so with the items below!
- Rope and Clear Cylinder Glass Pendant Light, Shades of Light
- Small Lacquer Tray, West Elm
- Andalusia Wool Dhurrie, West Elm
- Fish Pitcher (used as vase), GurglePot
- Nine-O™ Barstool in Green, Emeco
- Happy Bird Print, Studio Mela
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely