Trend: 15 DIY Copper Creations
I love the beautiful color of copper and I’m not alone. Copper is popping up in home projects all over the web and did you know copper has anti microbial properties and is recyclable? This makes it great for so many of your home projects, plus it’s beautiful. Check out these 15 DIY Copper Creations for inspiration.
1) Our entry is in need of a kid height cot rack that a baby won’t hurt hours elf on, so I think this may be the answer! Found on Vintage Revivals.
2) Copper pipe toilet paper roll holder, from Kristi Murphy.
3) I love these DIY copper knobs, from Emily Henderson.
4) If you need drawer pulls instead of knobs, these are perfect, from Mountain Modern Life.
5) This coffee table is wonderful! Find the tutorial on For Me For You.
6) This DIY copper candle holder will be the perfect table centerpiece for your next party, from An Magritt.
7) I do a lot of my computer work from my sofa. I think this copper laptop table would be perfect for me, from House of Jade Interiors.
8) Decorate your home with these vintage style copper letters, from A Beautiful Mess.
9) This copper pipe ladder would look lovely holding towels in the bathroom or kitchen, from Brittany Makes.
10) This copper tripod lamp is amazing, from Sarah M Dorsey.
11) Hang this pretty copper edged mirror in your front entry, from Makers Society.
12) This modern copper pipe pencil holder will look lovely on any desk, from A Fabulous Fete.
13) This DIY magazine rack is the perfect spot to put all my Better Homes and Gardens magazines, from Fall For DIY.
14) Does your kitchen counter need a little makeover? Check out these DIY copper counters, from Remodelaholic.
15) Make this simple paper towel holder to sit on your new copper counter top, from Almost Makes Perfect.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama