Trend: 14 Closet Organization Ideas
An organized closet can really change a home. Sure, a closet is typically closed off from the rest of the house, but if it’s organized and clean you’ll smile each time you open that door. Below I’ve gathered 14 Closet Organization Ideas to inspire you to organize your home.
1) This linen closet makeover is amazing and inspiring, from Fox Hollow Cottage.
2) Use file organizers to sort the towels in your bathroom closet. Found on The Real Thing With The Coake Family.
3) Can you believe this closet was made for $50? I’m impressed. Check out how Design Build Love here.
4) If your closet is big enough, install a peg board onto the wall to organize your accessories. Found on Martha Stewart.
5) I love this idea for storing hampers. They are in the closet and slide in and out. So clever! Found on Around the Farmhouse Table.
6) This isn’t exactly an organizing tip, but a beautiful closet would make me want to keep it organized and clean. Adding paint to the interior really adds a pop to your room each time you open it up! Found on Classy Clutter.
7) Storing shoes in clear boxes make it easier to find the perfect shoe for your night out, on Better Homes and Gardens.
8) If you don’t want to buy a bunch of clear containers for shoe storage, check out this shoe rack IKEA hack, found on Curbly.
9) This post is full of great tips for organizing your closet, on Finding Home Farms.
10) Adding a door organizer to the back of a closet door will really add storage space to the closet, from My Sweet Savannah Blog.
11) I always have a hard time storing purses. If I put them in a box, I forget about them. If they sit on a shelf they just fall out all over the place. Better Homes and Gardens uses a tension rod and shower curtain rings to display purses, found over here.
12) I have a ton of tights and this idea is great. Hang a row of clothes pins on the wall and hang tights from them, from Lana Red Studio.
13) These bungee cord hangers are perfect for all those sunglasses I have, from Brit and Co.
14) Do you have some items that need to be stored in boxes? Dress up those boxes in cute fabric and maybe take a photo of yourself wearing the contents so you know what’s in there. Found on A Beautiful Mess.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama