I’ve been obsessed with making my desk both functional and pretty these days, so I turned to some of my favorite blogs for top-notch inspiration. And look what amazing desks I found! Each one has a unique element that I can’t wait to try in my own space.
1. First up? The beautiful desk of Style Me Pretty‘s Abby Larson on The Everygirl.
What I love about it: A desk isn’t complete without a bouquet of fresh flowers! I love the pop of color they add here, along side a cheerful lacquer box.
Photo Credit: The Everygirl
2. I’m crazy about this pretty space from Lindsay of Sadie and Stella.
What I love about it: A bouquet of pink pencils and the vibrant drapes! Not to mention a little calligraphy art and a window view to make this space a perfect place to cross off to-do’s.
Photo Credit: Sadie and Stella
3. Jennifer at Rambling Renovators created this pretty and functional office space.
What I love about it: The white built-in storage in this space is just what I need. Too many papers/file folders/magazines –too little time!
Photo Credit: Rambling Renovators
4. Jordan of Oh Happy Day shared shots of this unique workspace.
What I love about it: The industrial-chic desk and wall color – which makes me feel like I’m floating. And who wouldn’t love spools of pretty ribbon at your fingertips?
Photo Credit: Oh Happy Day
5. It’s pretty easy to guess what I love about Shay of So Shay‘s office, featured on Made By Girl.
What I love about it: The gold accent wall! Shay explains that she painted this wall herself and that it wasn’t as difficult as it might look. Read about how it came together here.
Photo Credit: So Shay/Made By Girl
6. An amazing office makeover from Jenny of Little Green Notebook.
What I love about it: Oh, too many things! But I especially like that Jenny gave new life to the barely green parsons desk and the red credenza. The bold red is totally unexpected, and coordinates with the window treatments and rug beautifully.
Photo Credit: Little Green Notebook
7. This office area from Style Spotter Jen of I Heart Organizing has my heart.
What I love about it: The blue cabinet nobs and the spring-y (and perfectly organized!) file folders. I’d love for my space to look just like this.
Photo Credit: I Heart Organizing
8. I love this office shot from Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere.
What I love about it: The chalkboard to-do list! I’m officially on the hunt for a vintage chalkboard or frame so I can make one myself.
Photo Credit: Cupcakes and Cashmere
9. Katie of Bower Power has a bright and cheerful work space at home.
What I love about it: The way she’s used baskets to store but conceal office essentials, and the natural light pouring in!
Photo Credit: Bower Power
What do you love about these spaces? I have a long list of ideas and can’t wait to makeover my own office. More storage, file folders, chalkboard to-do list, colorful credenzas … I have a lot to do! Tune in next month when I’ll share some of my favorite blogger furniture refreshes. Do you have one you’d like to submit for consideration? Drop me a line at BHGBloggers@Meredith.com.
-Liz Frantz, Social Media Editor