We’re excited to announce a new post series on Style Spotters that highlights a few of our favorite blogger projects. Every month we’ll share a round-up of ideas we love, focused on a specific topic. Sounds fun right? First up: DIY Valentine’s Day crafts from a few of our friends from Alt Summit!
1) We loved Ashley of Sugar & Cloth’s fun Cute as a Button post about wrapping Valentine’s Day gifts!
Photo Credit: Sugar and Cloth
2) Haeley from Design Improvised reused yarn pom-poms from her Christmas tree to make this festive Valentine Wreath. What a cute way to recycle crafts!
Photo Credit: Design Improvised
3) What a sweet gift! Erin of House of Earnest created this adorable Bee Mine Valentine.
Photo Credit: House of Earnest
4) Amber of Damask Love showed readers how to create this adorable DIY Paper Ribbon Banner.
Photo Credit: Damask Love
5) Jenny from Hank & Hunt went outside of the typical Valentine’s Day color scheme to create this Floating Heart Backdrop.
Photo Credit: Hank & Hunt
6) Kelly of Studio DIY gave us great ideas for packaging small Valentine’s Day gifts with her Glitter Heart Bags.
Photo Credit: Studio DIY
7) We think these DIY Painted Cork Coasters from Sarah at Sarah Hearts are perfect for a Valentine’s Day soiree!
Photo Credit: Sarah Hearts
8) And we’ll be definitely be making these cute Heart Clips from Mandy at Fabric Paper Glue!
Photo Credit: Fabric Paper Glue
What are you crafting for Valentine’s Day? We love to share something handmade and from the heart with our friends and family. If you have a project you’d like to share with us, send an email to BHGBloggers@Meredith.com for the chance to be featured in our monthly Best of the Blogs series.
-Liz Frantz, Social Media Editor