Written on August 6, 2013 at 6:35 pm , by Nicole Balch
TREND: A white room, accented with one clear color.
We’ve seen all-white trend, and we’ve seen some happy pops of color. Here, we have a room that combines the best of those two trends into one! Less stark than a monochrome white look, and more subdued than an all-out color explosion, the dining room above is a perfect way to incorporate color in a modern way.
Get the look with the items below.
- Turin Sport Vermouth Vintage Poster, Paris Posters
- Taurus Sculpture, CB2
- Rio Pendant, Jonathan Adler
- Walnut Dining Table, IKEA
- Red Tulips, Teleflora
- Aquatic Vase, Crate & Barrel
- Nils Armchair, IKEA, Blue Slipcover, Bemz
- Heathered Chenille Jute Rug, Pottery Barn
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely