Gift giving doesn’t have to break the bank. Why not try to make some thoughtful gifts for your friends and family? It could save you a bit of money, plus handmade gifts are fun to receive. Check out these 12 inexpensive handmade Gift Ideas below to get some inspiration.
1) This “gimme some sugar” towel is so cute and would be fun to give to your significant other with some nice cookware! A free file to make this at home is on Persia Lou.
2) I love a nice sugar scrub, but they can be pretty pricey. This year I’m going to try to make my own; it would also make a great gift. Found on A Pumpkin and a Princess.
3) I’m 99 percent sure these socks were made for me. Find the DIY on Tried and True.
4) These hanging leather-wrapped utensils are a great gift for the chef in your life. Found on Carolyn’s Homework.
5) I made these little gem soaps with my daughter a couple of months ago, and I think they would make a cute little stocking stuffer. Find the DIY on The Paper Mama.
6) Do you know someone that needs a little help organizing their jewelry? This hexagon vanity tray is perfect. Found on Sugar and Cloth.
7) Just add a bag of coffee to this gift and you’re all set. Find the free printables to make these mugs on the Better Homes and Gardens blog.
8) Pretty much every person has keys, so these DIY key fobs are the perfect little gift. Found on Lil Luna.
9) This is the perfect gift for every mom: a spa in a jar. Get the directions and printable labels on The Gunny Sack.
10) This little trinket dish is so quick and easy to make. Check it out on Maritza Lisa.
11) Create these personalized coasters for the party planner in your life. Found on Martha Stewart.
12) Do you know someone who is always drinking coffee? Make them a funny travel mug for when they are on the go. Found on Studio DIY.
Do you plan on making any gifts this year?
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama