Everyone has that one room that needs a little bit of TLC, and watching your room transform is all the more rewarding. And while it can be a daunting task—both in scale and cost—Better Homes and Gardens has a wide variety of affordable furniture and décor pieces sold exclusively at Walmart, perfect for refreshing a space with which to fall in love.
This month, the BHGLiveBettter Network of Bloggers were challenged to showcase the transformation of a newly styled space. The decorating aficionados offer affordable tips and ideas on how to refresh your home on a budget, all while using Better Homes and Gardens products at Walmart. Get the scoop below:
1. Jennifer Hadfield from Tater Tots and Jello took her outdoor patio up a notch with the addition of the versatile Lillian Day Bed. Now, her space can transform from day to night just by removing some throw pillows.
2. Angie Holden from Country Chic Cottage made her kitchen come alive with her new Maddox Crossing Dining Table . Anytime she’s entertaining, all she has to do is open the table leaf and there will always be enough seating for her friends and family.
4. You can make a smaller room spacious and cozy just like Ashley McLeod from Cherished Bliss. The Grayson Rolled Top Club Chair and the Grayson Linen Square Ottoman are a great alternative to a couch for those smaller spaces in your home.
5. Ashley from Domestic Imperfection transformed her brother’s makeshift living room into a lovely new space for him and his wife to enjoy. She added Lattice Swoop Chairs to compliment weathered style end tables and wooden accent wall.
6. If you have a room that went through multiple stages like Ursula Carmona from Homemade by Carmona, you know how exciting it is to finally find the right style for it! She included the River Crest Coffee Table to keep the room simple and elegant.
7. Liz Latham from Hoosier Homemade turned her upstairs office into a farmhouse style bedroom. She created the perfect little reading nook in the corner accompanied by medallion slipper chair and floating shelves.
8. Transform your kid’s playroom into a patriotic inspired space, like Destiny Alfonso from Just Destiny. These red hinged ottomans will definitely add pops of color throughout the room, and are great for storage too!
10. Myra Yarbrough from My Blessed Life used fresh flowers and citrus tones to dress up her mantel. The white ribbon lanterns are perfect vases for cotton stems, keeping her mantel simple and seasonal.
12. Sarah Saucedo from Thrifty Decor Chick transformed her outdoor lounge into an elegant dining room. The lattice rug matches with her brown stained deck, and is perfect for protecting those bare feet from splinters!
14. You can brighten up your fireplace with more than just sparks! Kristyn Merkley from Lil’ Luna spruced up her mantel using vintage pieces and new decor finds from Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart.
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens