Trend: Amazing Storage Solutions for your Backyard!
Somehow we are already in the month of July and I’m guessing you’ve been spending quite a bit of time in your backyard for the Summer. If it feels messy back there, then this post will help. Today I am sharing 14 amazing storage solutions for your backyard. Enjoy!
1) Hang some labeled plastic tubs on the wall to store kids toys and other backyard items! Found on BHG.
2) Set up a little organization center to keep your BBQ tools and supplies, like oil and ground pepper, easily accessible while you cook. Found on BHG.
3) How convenient and cute would this little outdoor storage cabinet be in your garden? Keep all your essential small gardening items in this mini storage spot. Found on the Family Handyman.
4) Do you have a pool? This clever pool float storage idea will help keep those floats from flying away if the wind picks up. Found on The Merry Thought.
5) If you’ve been dying to build a backyard storage bench, this is the tutorial for you. The directions are very clear and detailed AND he provides the full supply list to make it. Found on Canadian Home Workshop.
6) Instead of storing firewood on the ground, keep it in this cool rolling fireplace storage rack! Add a roof to this DIY and your firewood will stay dry on rainy days. Found on Wood Grain Cottage.
7) I’ve shared this awesome DIY in the past and I want to share it with you again. I just love it. An old filing cabinet transformed into a yard tool holder! Found on Trash to Treasure.
8) Another great tool storage idea: use a magnetic bar to store small garden tools. Found on BHG.
9) Sometimes shoes are just too dirty to bring in the house and that’s why this shoe storage bench is a great idea! Sit down, take your shoes off, and store them below. Found on Operation Home Blog.
10) I love this idea to hide utility boxes on a house! Just add hinges so they are easily accessible. Found on Remodelaholic.
11) After you hide that utility unit, build something to hide your AC! This looks great. Found on House Pet.
12) Store mulch in old bushel baskets! Much better than those big bags that tip all over the place. Found on BHG.
13) If your yard is short on space and you need a gardening table, this DIY is for you. This pallet table folds down when you need it, then folds back up when you don’t. Found on Jenna Burger.
14) This post is FULL of tips and ideas to organize your backyard garden shed. Check it out on I Heart Organizing.
Does your backyard feel organized?
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama