From Aisle to Home: 14 Fresh Takes on Outdoor Living
With spring right around the corner, what better way to get ready than by planning your outdoor decor? Whether you live in freezing temperatures or a hot climate, bring outdoor style to your home!
This month the BHGLiveBetter Blogger Network was challenged to get creative with outdoor furniture and decor to makeover a space, whether indoors or outside.
2. When winter chill is still in the air, bring the outdoors inside. Marie Chorak of Blooming Homestead styles an Outdoor Serving Cart with Porcelain Round Bowls, Square Bowls, and Acacia Wood-Top Jars for movie night!
6. A go-to table setting for everything from family brunch to girls night is essential! Gloribell Lebron of I Don’t Know How She Does It sets the Farmhouse Mix and Match Steel Dining Table with Teal Medallion Bowls and the Ashmoor Dinnerware Set.
7. A few pops of color go a long way to brighten up a space! Kelli Mullins of Lolly Jane spices up her outdoor area with a Medallion Outdoor Toss Pillow, a Bird Outdoor Toss Pillow and a Native Outdoor Toss Pillow.
11. Get ready for outdoor get-togethers by using cute decor to serve food! Amy Bell of Positively Splendid uses the Galvanized 2-Tier Round Stand to hold chips and show off the adorable Melamine Medallion Berry Bowls! To top it off, she uses a Small Round Stand/Bucket to hold a 2-Gal Mason Dispenser for fresh-squeezed lemonade.
12. What better way to decorate your porch than by adding some neutral tones? Debbie Westbrooks of Refresh Restyle placed a Medallion Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug on her porch to set the tone and used the Garden Outdoor Toss Pillow to add some pattern to her Camrose Farmhouse Industrial Chairs.
13. We can’t get over how cute Kierste Wade of Simply Kierste‘s winter porch looks! Add some light to your evenings with the 20-Count Clear Glass Globe String Lights and Crossbar Metal Outdoor Lanterns. She even uses an 18″ Faux Wicker Planter to hold firewood for cold nights.
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens
One Response to “ From Aisle to Home: 14 Fresh Takes on Outdoor Living ”