DIY-ify: 12 Smart Ways to Organize Your Home with Hangers
Hangers aren’t only for storing your pretty clothes. They can be transformed and used to organize a number of different things around the home. I hope you enjoy these 12 smart ways to organize your home with hangers!
1) Instead of a stack of magazines, drape your favorite reads on a wall-mounted hanger! Found on BHG.
2) Learn how to make this fun wooden hanger coat rack for your front entry. Found on BHG.
3) Maybe you just need something very simple for your entry. Flip a hanger upside-down, attach it to the wall, and you have a a wall hook! Found on Annaleena Shop.
4) You can easily make this non-slip hanger for pants with a bit of elastic. No more legware slipping off and onto the floor! Found on Live Free Creative.
5) Do you have an extensive eyewear collection but no where to put your glasses? Use a wooden hanger to display them neatly on your wall. Share on Flickr by, Hilda Grahnat.
6) I’ve been using pant hangers to hang artwork for a couple years now. I like them because I can easily switch out art if I want. The Graphics Fairy took it a step further with this sweet butterfly decoupage hanger.
7) These branch hangers are lovely and perfect for displaying a favorite clothing item. Found on the Free People Blog.
8) With some shower curtain rings and a hanger, you can create the perfect scarf organizer. Found on Everyday Dishes.
9) This DIY project is for parents with kids that have a ton of doll clothes. These tiny hangers will make it easier to store doll clothes and find items when needed. Found on The Craft Patch Blog.
10) A wire hanger also makes the perfect paper towel holder! Found on Fingerfabrik.
11) Update your hangers with a bit of color and wooden beads! You can use different colored beads to organize your clothing by type. Found on Paper & Stitch.
12) Transform a hanger into a lid holder and more! This YouTube channel shares 20 different things you can make with a wire hanger. You should check it out. Found on Thai Trick.
Last year I also shared 8 Ideas to Organize your Home with Hangers. Enjoy!
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama