From Aisle to Home: 15 Easy and Affordable Hacks to Refresh Your Home
It’s time to recover from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. January is the time to get your home back on track. The new year has us craving a refresh, so we’ve rounded up simple decluttering tips to help you start 2017 off right.
This month, the BHGLiveBetter Blogger Network was challenged to organize their homes from the inside out and showcase their stylish and functional spaces.
1. The laundry room tends to be overlooked unless you have the necessities to keep it in order! Brooke Ulrich of All Things Thrifty organized her laundry room with BHG’s Laundry Sorter and added the Galvanized Metal Clock to make sure she stays on schedule.
4. Keep your craft studio neat with these adorable Acacia Wood-Top Jars, which are available in multiple sizes. Rebecca Lopez of Crafted Sparrow shows how you can make organization look simple and stylish.
7. Heidi Ferguson of Honeybear Lane has perfected the look and organization of her pantry! Let’s be honest, you can never go wrong with Hyacinth Twist Taper Baskets, Cereal Canisters, or the Stainless Steel Bread Box.
13. Jen Hadfield at Tatertots & Jello models how to create a modern farmhouse living room with her DIY take on the Rustic Country Coffee Table. The Marble Cake Stand pairs perfectly with a soothing gray palette.
14. For a fun desk space that can be easily assembled, look to Angie Holden at The Country Chic Cottage. She designed her mini office using a Cube Organizer Desk and a 4-Cube Organizer filled with Collapsible Fabric Storage Cubes.
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens.