DIY-ify: 10 Clever Closet Organizing Ideas
It’s the new year, and I’m ready to get organized! Every January I feel the need to clean my home. I dig deep and go through drawers and cupboards, and I definitely go through my closets. In preparation for my January deep-clean, I have found some great ideas to organize bedroom closets. I hope you enjoy these 10 clever closet organizing ideas!
1) Spray painting your hangers different colors is a great way to organize your clothes! Hangers found on Design Love Fest.
2) Make mornings easier by planning your outfits for the week and using these free printable daily tags. Find these on Make Life Lovely.
3) Everyone has a few clothing items that REFUSE to stay on a hanger. Create no-slip hangers with pipe cleaners! It’s a colorful and low-cost solution. Found on In My Own Style.
4) Did you know you can easily make a double hanger by using a soda can tab to connect two hangers? Found on The Shabby Creek Cottage.
5) It’s hard to organize scarves and belts, but this sliding storage will help! Check out the full DIY on View Along the Way.
6) Organize your shoes with this clever cardboard triangle shoe holder! Find out how to make it on A Piece Of Rainbow.
7) If you need to store items in baskets in your closet, you can label them with these free printable labels! Found on In My Own Style.
8) I love this idea of raising a closet rod! Check out this closet makeover on Urban Acreage.
9) Do you live in a house that lacks actual closet space? You can transform a little nook into clothing storage with some copper pipe! Check out this lovely makeover on SF Girl By Bay.
10) I have a drawer full of tights and I can never find what I’m looking for. This clothespin idea is great! Check it out on Lana Red Studio.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama
4 Responses to “ DIY-ify: 10 Clever Closet Organizing Ideas ”