DIY-ify: 12 Cool Kids Room Decor Ideas
Trend: Cool Kids Room Decor Ideas
Kid rooms have a tendency to get messy FAST, so I’m always on the lookout for new decor ideas that are cute and organize the massive amount of toys, art, and other random items. I found 12 Cool Kids Room Decor Ideas that I love and I think you will enjoy.
1) I LOVE this little DIY cactus coat rack. It would look cute in just about any kids room. Found on Carnets Parisiens.
2) I have a cute little fridge and I prefer to not have it cluttered with magnets, so I really love this idea for a magnet wall for the kids! So much fun. Found on Oh Happy Day.
3) Don’t spend a ton of money on artwork for the kids room. You can make your own with your kids favorite toy, a white backdrop, and a camera. Found on Modern Parents Messy Kids.
4) This cute kids table is perfect for kids crafting time, plus it has a little shelf underneath for storage. Check out how they made this table for $30 on Strawberry Chic.
5) My kiddo has SO MANY tiny toys that she loves and this little toy figurine display is so cute and would be perfect for her. Found on Young House Love.
6) If your kids room is tiny this may be a good option for you. A little bed loft built into a closet. Find the DIY on Bigger Than the Three of Us.
7) This bunk bed doubles as a sleeping spot and play place! Find the tutorial on Infarrantly Creative.
8) If you’re a parent of a toddler you probably have a clumsy kiddo that wants to help you cook and clean. They tend to fall off most stools, but this DIY kids stool has a guard rail to keep them safe while they “help” you. Found on IKEA Hackers.
9) Using IKEA spice racks to hold kids books on the wall is a great idea! Found on Probably Actually.
10) Kids bring home a TON of artwork from school. It’s almost impossible to fit al of that on the fridge or on the wall. This DIY kids art gallery wall is the perfect spot to display those little masterpieces and you can swap them out when new art comes along. Found on The Caterpillar Years.
11) Those small toys always fall to the bottom of the toy bin and are hard to find. You can organize little metal toys on the wall using a magnetic knife rack! Found on Just A Girl and Her Blog.
12) These DIY toy bins are also benches (and they roll)! Found on This Little Street.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama
One Response to “ DIY-ify: 12 Cool Kids Room Decor Ideas ”