DIY-ify: 12 Creative DIY Furniture Hacks
Trend: 12 Creative DIY Furniture Hacks
If you want some pretty new furniture for your home, but you don’t have the budget: no worries! Head to the thrift store, a garage sale, or maybe IKEA and find some furniture that just needs a little love and creativity to turn into the piece you’re looking for. Check out these 12 Creative DIY Furniture Hacks I found below.
1) A plain IKEA dresser can be turned into a fancy little dresser that will brighten up any room! Found on Bliss at Home.
2) Do you have a bed frame you’re done with? Try transforming it into an outdoor bench. Found on Jill’s Abode.
3) If you don’t have an old bed frame lying around and still want to make a bench, try making a little bench out of old kitchen chairs! These turned out so cute. Found on Spoonful of Imagination.
4) An indoor built in storage bench can be made from two IKEA Expedit shelves and placing them on their sides. Found on I Heart Organizing.
5) If you’re looking for a cute dog bed for your little pup, this one is made from a doll bed! Plus, learn how to make this storage credenza. Found on Apartment Therapy (Photo from June Bhongjan).
6) Transform some old drawers into lovely display shelves! See how she made these for $10 on Shades of Grey.
7) This dated dresser was given a makeover and is now a perfect entryway table. Found on Two It Yourself.
8) This beautiful ottoman coffee table was made from a plain IKEA coffee table. She goes into great detail on how to tuft this pretty thing. Check it out on Melodrama.
9) I love how this kitchen island was made from some old cabinets that were found for $5! Found on Sawdust 2 Stitches.
11) Anyone that has had a crib in their home knows it’s a pain to get rid of. Instead of getting rid of it turn it into a kids desk! Check out the DIY on A Little Learning For Two.
12) This was a free found cabinet and it’s now a beautiful piece of furniture! I love the finished product. Check out the DIY on Poppytalk.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
– Chelsey, The Paper Mama