From Aisle to Home: A New Take on Farmhouse Chic
Elegant textures combined with chic patterns and simple color is all it takes to introduce a country-meets-city style to any space. From furniture to dinnerware, the Better Homes and Gardens collection at Walmart will help you achieve this new look with ease.
This month the BHGLiveBetter Blogger Network was challenged with mixing rustic and modern elements to enrich their homes with on-trend charm. Perhaps you’re wondering how it’s done? Read on to source the inspiration you’ll need before getting started.
2. Taryn Whiteaker of Design Dining and Diapers doesn’t let her kids messy tendencies stand in the way of creating a convenient, safe and fashionable room for her children. Grab hold of the new Kids Table & Chairs from Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart to achieve this look.
5. Inspired by the industrial farmhouse trend, it is no secret this kitchen display was created with convenience in mind. Stacy Risenmay of Not Just a Housewife introduces an open shelving system to house everyday essentials such as kitchen towels, Hobnail Dinnerware and a variety of Acacia Wood Top Jars.
6. An affordable farmhouse shelving unit from the Rivercrest Collection welcomes guests into Shannon Fox’s Fox Hollow Cottage with an inviting display of vintage collectibles, chic lanterns and woven baskets.
7. Beth Hunter from Homes Stories A to Z shares helpful tips on how to create a modern farmhouse look in the bedroom. Our favorite? Mix and match furniture and add time-worn pieces such as a Wicker Accent 3-Drawer Table.
8. Notice the variety of elements such as metals, glass, wood and neutrals Gloribell Lebron from I Don’t Know How She Does It utilized in her space. Not sure where to start? Locate a few key accessories such as a set of Jar Lanterns from Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart to begin.
9. Tight on budget? Hop over to Lolly Jane to snag Kristi & Kelly’s farmhouse shelf tutorial then make a quick visit to Walmart to collect budget friendly accessories from Better Homes and Gardens. Consider adding an industrial looking Spin Stool to the mix.
10. Jen Migonis from Migonis Home shares helpful tips on how to accessorize around busy prints and patterns by decorating with neutrals and textures. Don’t shy away from opting for one or two bold pieces such as a Traditional Tufted Bench, the perfect balance to a neutral palette.
11. Monica Benavidez of Monica Wants It defines farmhouse style with a contemporary approach by choosing to highlight modern elements such as bright patterned and metallic accessories including a Gold and Faux Suede Pillow and colorful Throw Blanket.
12. Have an empty corner of your home that has gone unused? Take after Camille Simmons of Planning Pretty and consider transforming that space into a charming mini lounge fit with a few of your favorite accessories and an Accent Chair for lounging!
15. Burlap, galvanized, white and weathered, Kim Demmon of Today’s Creative Life dresses her office with budget-friendly rustic décor and introduces additional storage by turning two 4-Cube Organizers into an office desk.
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens.
2 Responses to “ From Aisle to Home: A New Take on Farmhouse Chic ”