From Aisle To Home: Small Spaces Solutions
It’s easy for small rooms to feel cluttered and less inviting in your home. But while limited space can be a challenge when trying to make your home stylish and welcoming, tight spaces don’t have to be a restriction. This season, Better Homes and Gardens has great solutions for maximizing cramped quarters with a wide variety of storage and organizational products sold exclusively at Walmart.
This month, the BHG Live Better Network of Bloggers were challenged to use versatile décor to maximize a small space and make tight rooms come to life. Read on to learn more:
1. Ashley Phipps of Simply Designing gave her kids’ bathroom a refresh. The Waffle Stripe Fabric Shower Curtain gives the bathroom some character and a mature style! If working in a small bathroom, consider a curved rod to maximize usable space.
2. Cassity of Remodelaholic transformed her mudroom to give her family more storage solutions. These Large Galvanized Silver Bins fit perfectly under a coffee table or bench, and are as stylish as they are functional.
5. In need of a closet clean out? Not only is her space the definition of #ClosetInspiration, Heidi of Honeybear Lane uses the Hand- Woven Willow Laundry Hamper to easily organize laundry and separate darks and lights.
6. Stephanie of Casa Watkins transformed her daughter’s room from infant to toddler with just a few new accent pieces. The Turned Accent Lamp with White Pleated Table Lamp Shade add a pop of color to any room—and are super kid-friendly!
8. Your laundry room can be stylish and efficient just like Ashley of Cherished Bliss! She uses the Large Acacia Wood-Top Jars to hold laundry essentials and the Wicker Basket to keep her space organized.
12. Ursula of Homemade By Carmona helped make her daughter’s bedroom pretty and functional. In place of traditional pillow cases, she uses the Solid Quilted Pillow Shams to add a touch of personality.
13. When entertaining, you should utilize all available space. Destiny of Just Destiny Mag, helped her friend use the Crossmill Buffet to store extra dinner and glassware, and created interesting decor using extra serveware that can be used once party guests arrive.
14. Your family room can quickly become disorganized! Jennifer of Tatertots & Jello uses the Collapsible Fabric Storage Cubes and the Medium Wire Baskets with Chalkboards to keep track of her family’s tech supplies.
15. With so many small products, bathrooms can become the ultimate place for clutter! Angie from The Country Chic Cottage uses the Galleon Covered Bronze Jars to keep all of her tiny essentials organized.
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens
2 Responses to “ From Aisle To Home: Small Spaces Solutions ”