From Aisle to Home: Entertaining in Your Outdoor Space
Hosting a gathering and don’t know where to begin? Avoid falling into a shopping frenzy. Stock up on dinnerware, serveware and accessories from Better Homes and Gardens collection at Walmart ahead of time, so they can be re-used and re-purposed throughout the season.
This month the BHGLiveBetter Blogger Network was challenged with creating inviting entertaining spaces. Read on as they share easy to replicate tips perfectly suited to inform and inspire the execution of your next celebration.
1. Camille Simmons of Planning Pretty shares her secret to styling a brunch table. All it takes is lots of light, a pop of color and a touch of gold—plus one stylish set of Color Dipped Dinnerware that can used in a casual setting or dressed up for a more elegant affair.
3. Anna Moseley of Ask Anna sets an outdoor dining area on a budget with bright and affordable items that will make your table spread fun and inviting. Don’t skimp out on the serveware—consider dressing your table with a Melamine Bamboo Bowl that can be used time and time again.
4. Elegance can easily be achieved with a few eye-catching pieces such as the new Matte Swirl Dinnerware Set Chris Nease of Celebrations at Home chose to use for her black and white tabletop presentation.
6. Involve your kids in outdoor gardening activities by turning a planter from Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart into an enchanting fairy garden. Emily Allison of Decorchick shows just how it’s done.
7. Hop on over to I Don’t Know How She Does It to see how Gloribell Lebron’s seasonal centerpiece informed the design of her tablescape. Consider filling a Glass Lantern (or two) with natural elements for added texture.
9. Small space, small budget – no problem! Monica Benavidez of Monica Wants It shares helpful tips on how to entertain with grand style on a budget. See how she layers classic white dinnerware such as the new Hobnail Collection from Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart with a brightly patterned appetizer plate. Amp up the style by accessorizing with fresh blooms and candles.
10. Tight on space? Ditch the over-sized serving platters. Randi Dukes of Dukes and Duchesses finds multiple uses for her Melamine Dinnerware and even turns a regular plate into a temporary cake stand.
12. Looking to spruce up your entryway? Stacy Risenmay of Not Just a Housewife creates an inviting entrance for guests by placing sophisticated Bombay Planters full of seasonal annuals on either side of her front door.
13. Drink Dispensers are not just for beverages. Taryn Whiteaker of Design Dining & Diapers proves just how versatile a vessel can be by planting cascading greenery inside a Galvanized Drink Dispenser. Her eclectic grouping of wood, metals and crates provides a balanced and welcoming look for her front patio.
14. Entertain with drink canisters to keep costs down and your beverage offerings simple. Kim Demmon of Today’s Creative Life stacked two Galvanized Square Chalkboard Drink Dispensers on top of one another to create a serve yourself drink station for guests.
15. Turn your outdoor space into a welcoming dinner atmosphere for guests with a simple table top accessory. Jamielyn Nye of I Heart Naptime introduces a floating glass hurricane Candle Holder for an elegant look.
For all of these products and more, visit Walmart.com/BetterHomesandGardens
One Response to “ From Aisle to Home: Entertaining in Your Outdoor Space ”