DIY-ify: Homemade Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Trend: Homemade Secret Santa Gift Ideas
It’s time for all of those fun holiday parties and that means it’s probably time for Secret Santa gift exchanges. Skip the store bought present and make your gift unique and craft something for your gift recipient. I’ve gathered some great ideas for you.
1) Customize this No Sew Apron with the name of your Secret Santa. It’s the perfect gift for any cook, on Sugar and Cloth.
2) Homemade vanilla extract would also make a great gift for the cook in your life, on The Paper Mama.
3) I love making gift bags out of paper bags. Wrap up a nice bottle of wine in a customized printed paper bag and you’re done, on The Gold Jellybean.
4) Hide your secret Santa gift in a big jar of fun confetti, on Studio DIY.
5) This Sewing Kit in a Jar is so handy to have around the house and would make a great gift, on The Paper Mama.
6) For the garden lover, makeover some plain pots with bright paint and add a succulent, on Miss Renaissance.
7) Create these relaxing peppermint bath bombs for your gift, on A Pumpkin and a Princess.
8) A gift for your tech friend: Leather Laptop Cover DIY, on Oh Happy Day.
9) For the coffee person, create this Peppermint Mocha Java Jar, on The Gunny Sack.
10) I would LOVE homemade bread and jam as a tasty gift for the holidays, on Project Wedding.
11) I always love a candle gift and I should definitely be making this tea cup candle DIY, from Hey Gorgeous Events.
12) This color block serving tray would be a great secret Santa gift and a great hostess gift, on Better Homes and Gardens.
13) Find some favorite photos to create these Homemade Polaroid Coasters, on Darkroom & Dearly.
14) Easily paint a snowy scene on a plain glass bulb ornament with this DIY, on Better Homes and Gardens.
15) Here’s a great gift for the sport-loving wine drinker: DIY Trophy Wine Stoppers, on Inspired by Heather.
16) Another great DIY gift for the gardener: A DIY Terrarium Kit (with printable label), on Wit and Whistle.
17) For those friends that are ALWAYS cold, these DIY hand warmers are so cute, on Rae Ann Kelly.
18) Are you buying for a beer lover? Stick with the beer, but make those bottles more festive with some antlers and googly eyes, on House of Hawthornes.
19) I LOVE peppermint bark. Whip up a batch of these tasty treats, put them in a little jar, and add a tag. You’re ready to gift this to your Secret Santa, on Sprightliest.
20) You can download and print some free stencils to create these DIY Stenciled Kitchen Towels, from Lulu the Baker for The Paper Mama.
We want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama
One Response to “ DIY-ify: Homemade Secret Santa Gift Ideas ”