DIY-ify: 21 Unexpected Wreath DIY Ideas
Trend: 21 Unexpected Wreath DIY Ideas
We are headed towards my favorite time of the year and I cannot wait to start wearing sweaters and getting ready for the holidays. Even though I love hanging a wreath on my door for most of the year, I enjoy making Fall and Winter holiday wreaths the most. Below you can find 21 Unexpected Wreath DIY Ideas to decorate your door this season.
1) Wander your neighborhood and get all the supplies you need to make this beautiful Maple Tree Seed Fall Wreath, on BHG Style Spotters.
2) A very simple and modern triangle wreath will take your door from the Fall to Winter, on You Are My Fave.
3) This pine cone and acorn wreath is perfect for your door this holiday season, on Vekoria.
4) Can you believe this is made from corn husks? It’s beautiful, on Martha Stewart.
5) As a crafter I have a lot of leftover bits and pieces of wood. This wreath makes perfect use of all that extra wood, on Cleverly Inspired.
6) Those outdated ties can easily be transformed into this Vintage Tie Fall Wreath, on A Beautiful Mess.
7) Save all those wine corks to make this fun Painted Cork Wreath, on Design Fixation.
8) I love pom pom wreaths, and this one is a favorite of mine, on The Paper Mama.
9) While this wreath is meant for Christmas, I could definitely see it up in my home during the Spring, on Oh Joy.
10) A modern take on a holiday wreath could be a fun change, on HP Create.
11) This marshmallow wreath is making me hungry, on The Sweet Escape.
12) I really love how simple and lovely this wreath is, on Say Yes.
13) This mini tinsel wreath is so tiny and I love it, on Strut.
14) Maybe if I hang this snowball wreath on my door we’ll get a white Christmas? Maybe, on Daisy Mae Belle.
15) This Festive Rainbow Wreath is beautiful and I wish it was on my door, from Inspired By Charm.
16) A simple and beautiful winter floral wreath, on A Beautiful Mess.
17) Maybe your kids can help you make this fun Polka Dot Wreath, on The Paper Mama.
18) This vintage style wreath would fit right in at my home, from Flamingo Toes.
19) Are you on a tight budget for holiday decorating? This Candy Cane Wreath cost $3 to create, on At The Picket Fence.
20) All you need is a 3-inch hole punch and some colorful paper to make this pretty wreath, on Craft Stylish.
21) Keep this sparkly party wreath up through the New Year, on The Black Bird Blog.
If you create any of these wreaths, I’d love to see it! You can share a link in the comments below, or tag me in Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama
5 Responses to “ DIY-ify: 21 Unexpected Wreath DIY Ideas ”