DIY Monogram Treat Box Labels
Hello everyone! I’m Amber from Damask Love, and today I’m sharing how to make monogrammed treat box labels.
The holiday season is officially upon us and if you’re anything like me, it manages to sneak up on you! It comes the same time every year and I should be more prepared than I am, but alas, I’m always on the hunt for quick and easy ways to wrap gifts for friends, family and coworkers. I’m excited to share an easy gift wrapping idea that you can use during the holiday as well as year round.
1. Punch a circle from gold glitter paper. I used a 1.75″ circle paper punch.
2. Use a scalloped punch to punch around the circle to create a pretty frame.
3. Punch a 1.75″ circle from white cardstock and nest the circle in the center of the gold frame.
4. The white circle will fit snuggly as pictured.
5. Place the shape into a sticker maker…
6. …and pull through the other side.
7. You’ll now have a pretty frame sticker.
8. Add an alphabet sticker and you’re done!
This simple project takes minutes to complete and adds a beautiful, personalized touch to your gifts. If you don’t already own a sticker maker, it’s a great tool for even the most inexperienced crafters! You can use it to turn anything into a quick label or seal…and who doesn’t love a cute sticker?
Please visit me at Damask Love for more handmade holiday ideas!