Trend: 10 DIY ideas to spruce up your home!
You don’t need to spend a lot of money to revive your home, so today I want to want to share some inspiring DIY ideas to give new life to the items you already have. Just by adding a bit of paint and fabric here and there you can easily update most decor items in your home. Add paint to a worn down piece of furniture, or make new covers for your tired throw pillows. Wander the list below and enjoy!
1. Give your tired old fireplace a fresh coat of paint! (from Lowes)
2. Brighten your windows with some lovely no sew curtains. (from BHG)
4. Spruce up old door hardware. (from Hi Sugarplum)
5. Cover up tired throw pillows with these no sew pillow covers. (from Homey Oh My)
6. Check out this great tutorial to reupholster a favorite chair! (from dimples and tangles)
7. Paint a solid color lampshade with bleach. (from The Paper Mama on BHG Style Spotters)
8. Wallpaper the back of a bookshelf with pretty wrapping paper! (from Daily Gnome)
9. Update old brass drawer pulls. (from In My Own Style)
10. Makeover your dated dining chairs with some paint and fabric. (from Funkytime)
Feeling inspired? I’d love to know what updates you have for your home this year. Share some ideas in the comments below!
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama
3 Responses to “ DIY-ify: 10 DIY ideas to spruce up your home! ”