Trend: 14 Fabulous Decorating DIY Projects!
It’s been so hot outside this past week that my family has been hiding in the cool air of our home. This has given us a TON of time to think up some new decorating ideas. I love this BHG post and was inspired to find some tutorials and DIY’s from their list of decorating ideas. While the headboard DIY may take a bit of time, most of these projects listed below are quick ways to add some color and design to your home.
1. Add a coat of paint to some old furniture, from Natty By Design.
2. DIY Faux Wallpaper (made with a sharpie), from Vintage Revivals.
3. Update old frames with colorful paint, from BHG.
4. No-Sew DIY Rickrack Window Panels, from BHG.
5. DIY Tablet Stand (perfect for reading recipes in the kitchen), from The Lowes Blog.
6. DIY Banquet Seating, from Melodrama.
7. Natural Dyed Lamp Shade from BHG Style Spotters.
8. DIY Painted Memo Board, from Lemon Drop Life.
9. Silhouette Artwork DIY, from The Paper Mama.
10. Bookcase Back Panel Herringbone Makeover, from LollyJane.
11. Fabric Dyed Pillow, from High on DIY.
12. Fabric Upholstered Headboard with Curved Arms, from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs.
13. Frames Made of Washi Tape, from Design Sponge.
14. Skip the paint and try a fabric wall panels instead, from Bella Dia.
What are you up to this summer? Any decorating ideas?
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama
7 Responses to “ DIY-ify: 14 Fabulous Decorating DIY Projects! ”