TREND: Patterned chair pairs.
The living room above starts with a fairly neutral base. Natural wood, a cream sofa and Moroccan rug, a mirror and a white lamp all look fine together, but they need a little oomph. Enter a pair of fun green chairs, and accent wall that subtly picks up on the color, and a few bright accessories, and you have a lot more interest in the room! You can get a similar look with a pair of any of the chairs below.
- Helmes Wing Chair in Matisse Ikat Moiré, Ballard Designs
- Stockholm Mosta Green Chair, IKEA
- Helmes Wing Chair in Damask Green EasyCare, Ballard Designs
- Thatcher Upholstered Wingback Chair, Pottery Barn
- Helmes Wing Chair in Trellis Kiwi Sunbrella, Ballard Designs
- Study Wheatgrass Wingback Chair, CB2
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
4 Responses to “ Get the Look: A Patterned Pair ”