TREND: Channeling bohemian style in a new, more tailored way.
Take one part vivid colors, one part rough-hewn vintage texture, and one part pattern. Mix well and serve as the new take on bohemian style. The cozy spot above is a home office that embodies the look, and you can get a similar room with the items below. Get those dining chairs in multiples and set the table with dishes instead of books, and it would make a fantastic dining room, too!
- Parker Settee, Ballard Designs
- Solid Slate Kantha Throw, West Elm
- Phaleonopsis Orchid, Hooks and Lattice (this one is faux, but real ones are easy to come by at florists)
- Simone Wicker Dining Chairs, Ballard Designs
- Vintage Ladders, Treasures by Betsy
- Parallel Reality Rug, FLOR
- Wine Barrel Chandelier, Restoration Hardware
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
One Response to “ Get the Look: New Boho ”