TREND: A collected over time look for the home, even in kids’ rooms.
We continue to see a trend away from mass-produced and obviously new items when decorating, and that translates to all spaces in the home. Yes, even for kids’ rooms! There’s something wonderfully warm and homey about living among storied pieces with a sense of history, isn’t there? The dresser in the kid’s room above is most likely an antique, and several other elements in the room may be true vintage or antique finds as well, but you can get a similar look with the items below.
- Zebra Print Pillow, Pillows by Dezign
- Welcome to the Jungle Quilt, The Land of Nod
- Framed World Map, National Geographic Store
- Framed U.S. Map, National Geographic Store
- Eames Molded Fiberglass Dowel-Leg Armchair (DFAW) , Design Within Reach
- Ashby Dresser, Pottery Barn
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
2 Responses to “ Get the Look: A Kid’s Room with Antique and Vintage Touches ”