TREND: Mixing different shades of the same color, in this case, pink.
Pastels always make a comeback for decorating in spring, but many embrace the delicate colors year-round. In the bedroom above, we have a neutral base with plenty of pink layered in, in several shades. The vivid tone of the curtains brings a lively energy to the room, and keeps it from feeling too light and floaty. To get a similar look in your own home, try the items below!
- David Hicks’ La Fiorentina Fabric, Lee Jofa
- Crystal Swag Chandelier, Shades of Light
- Square Louis Side Chair with Brass Nailheads, Ballard Designs
- Pink Polka Dot Ikat Silk Bolster Pillow, Bombshell Bar Goods
- Vintage Portrait Painting, Etsy
- Mid-Century Task Table Lamp, West Elm
- Tall Upholstered Nailhead Bed, West Elm
- Vintage Pink Wool Blanket, Etsy
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
2 Responses to “ Get the Look: Think Pink ”