Get the Look: Front Porch
TREND: Modern updates for the front porch.
Does spring feel like it’s on its way to you yet? As March prepares to go out like a lamb, our thoughts often turn to sprucing up the outsides of our homes. Most houses, even the very traditional, look fantastic with a mix of modern and classic design updates like those on the front porch above. It’s an easy style to work with, and you can get a similar look with the items below. There are even two chairs to choose from: one that’s true to the inspiration image, and another to bring in even more modern style!
- Fisherman’s Indoor/Outdoor Pendant, Pottery Barn
- Threshold Lugano Potting Urn, Target
- Neutra House Numbers, Design Within Reach
- Braxton Outdoor Sconce, Restoration Hardware
- Sedona Chair with Cushion, Frontgate
- Penelope Lounge Chair, Room & Board
- Barcelona Floral Indoor/Outdoor Pillow, Pottery Barn
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
5 Responses to “ Get the Look: Front Porch ”