TREND: Ceiling medallions grouped on the wall as art.
This isn’t a new idea, but it is one that seems to be resurfacing and making the rounds again. Ceiling medallions (or to be more accurate, ceiling rosettes, without a hole in the center) can be painted and hung on the wall in a grouping for a fun DIY take on art. They can easily be found online or at big-box home improvement stores, and they’re affordable (usually under $30, and often under $10). Choose your favorite color, get some paint out, and create a grouping of your own!
- Vintage Farmer’s Basket, Wisteria
- Ekena Millwork Washington Ceiling Medallion, Bellacor
- Fypon Belmont Ceiling Medallion, Home Depot
- Ekena Lyre Ceiling Rosette, Home Depot
- Ekena Millwork Foster Acanthus Leaf Ceiling Medallion, Bellacor
- ‘Fresh Pineapple’ Yellow Glidden Paint, Home Depot
- Saarinen Tulip Side Table with Wooden Top, NJ Modern or YLiving
- Favorite Throw – Solid, West Elm
- Söderhamn Sofa, IKEA
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
2 Responses to “ Get the Look: Ceiling Medallions and Rosettes as Art ”