Get the Look: Stenciled Walls as Wallpaper
TREND: Stenciled walls as an alternative to wallpaper.
Wallpaper is a fantastic way to bring a ton of impact, color, and pattern into a space, but it isn’t the only way. Creating a feature wall with stencils, or even doing a whole room, is another option to explore, and it has the bonus of being customizable and affordable. The bedroom above uses a palette of medium and light blue to make the interlocking circle pattern of the stencil pop, and you can get a similar look with the items below.
- Endless Circles Lattice Moroccan Stencil, Royal Design Studio
- Teresia Sheer Curtains, IKEA
- Ziggy Table Lamp, Crate & Barrel
- Mid-Century 6-Drawer Dresser, West Elm
- Mini Mirror (part of a set), Pottery Barn Kids
- Hawthorne Laburnum Vase, Room and Board
- Wall Pedestal, West Elm
- Lack Wall Shelf, IKEA
- Linen Diamond Quilt and Shams, Pottery Barn
- Alfredo Rug, Crate & Barrel
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
2 Responses to “ Get the Look: Stenciled Walls as Wallpaper ”