TREND: Rooms that reference different styles and look collected over time.
Rooms that pull in different design styles and elements always feel warm and lived-in, and the eclectic look is a lovely one. The dining room, above, looks like it took plenty of time to come together, with care to mix just the right vintage and antique elements to keep things fun and fresh. You could pick up vintage Eames chairs at flea markets and on eBay or Etsy, and keep an eye out for the perfect old farm table. Scour the thrift shops for old landscape paintings and hang them on the wall, collage-style. Plants and flowers, plus natural decorative elements finish off the look.
Or you could take the shortcut and get the look with the items below!
- Gallery Curator Wallpaper, Anthropologie
- Round Capiz Pendant, West Elm
- Decorative White Coral, Williams-Sonoma Home
- Verdigri Bulb Pot, Terrain
- Winslow Dining Table, Ballard Designs
- Fiberglass (Eames-style) Eiffle-Base Shell Chair in Pickle, Modernica
- Fiberglass (Eames-style) Eiffle-Base Shell Chair in Apple, Modernica
- Fiberglass (Eames-style) Eiffle-Base Shell Chair in Pink, Modernica
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
6 Responses to “ Get the Look: An Eclectic Dining Room ”