Get the Look: Mismatched Chairs
TREND: Mismatched furniture united by color.
The chairs in the dining room, above, may have been collected over time, but a coat of matching paint brings the different styles together. It’s a fun look and a great option for those of us that love to pick up odd chairs here and there at thrift stores, garage sales, and flea markets. And if you like the look but don’t have the time or inclination to hunt around for the perfect mix, you can get the look with new chairs, too, either by buying them in matching shades or painting them. You can get the look with the pieces below!
- Indigo Tie-Dye Napkins, World Market
- Zig Zag Table Runner, The Cross
- Väte Paper Pendant, IKEA
- Pale Honey Paint, Behr
- Willa Peacock Side Chair, Crate & Barrel
- Vintner Peacock Side Chair, Crate & Barrel
- Vienna Peacock Side Chair, Crate & Barrel
- Village Faella Side Chair, Crate & Barrel
- Boerum Dining Table, West Elm
- Bleached Jute Rug, RugsUSA
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
4 Responses to “ Get the Look: Mismatched Chairs ”