TREND: Bright, bold colors for kitchen cabinets.
Kitchen cabinetry tends to come in two very popular flavors: all-white or a stained wood finish. Maybe that’s why it’s so refreshing to see the trend of choosing bold, happy color for your kitchen cabinets taking off! Why not go with a fantastic green, your favorite shade of deep blue, or in the case of the kitchen above, a strong yellow? It’s so much more personal, and shouldn’t that be the goal for your home?
You can achieve a similar look with the items below. Get ready to break out the paint!
- Pendant Chandelier, LampsPlus
- Large Scarlet Disc Pitcher, Fiestaware
- Salong Glass White Vase, IKEA
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Williams-Sonoma
- Light Turquoise Bowl, IKEA
- Galvanized Marais Chair, Industry West
- Canary Song Yellow Paint, Glidden
- Martha Stewart Living Purestyle Cabinets, The Home Depot
- Glass Votive Candle Holders, Glassybaby
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
5 Responses to “ Get the Look: Colorful Kitchen Cabinetry ”