Get the Look: Black, White, and Wood
TREND: Minimal black and white palettes, with natural wood tones
Oh, how I love this room! White walls, mixed with graphic black and white patterns, can look a bit stark. Add in some rough textures and natural wooden tones though, and the space warms right up. It seems that we all can’t get enough of this look lately, judging by my Pinterest feed, and I’m definitely on board with the look.
Try the items below for a similar design.
- Antique Portrait Painting, eBay
- Stacked Logs Installation Tutorial, Pepper Design Blog
- Ornate Antique Chairs, Chairish
- Vertigo Striped Wallpaper, Ferm Living
- Luxembourg Tufted Chaise, Ballard Designs
- Zig Zag Throw, Jonathan Adler
- Threshold Bronze Pharmacy Lamp, Target
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
One Response to “ Get the Look: Black, White, and Wood ”