Written on August 20, 2013 at 10:00 am , by Nicole Balch
TREND: Traditional patterns get an update with a change of color and scale.
Patterns like damask and paisley can be hard to work with if your taste runs more toward modern than traditional. Update the color palette and scale it up though, and you’ve got a fresh new take on the classics! This paisley wallpapered bedroom was done with just black, white, and a couple shots of lime green for impact. Bam!
If you like the look, try recreating it with the items below.
- Paisley Wallpaper, Cole and Son
- Georgina Headboard (painted black), Serena & Lily
- Jonathan Adler Capri Table Lamp, Lamps Plus
- Hudson Nightstand, West Elm
- Pink Ranunculus Flowers, image from Fifty Flowers
- Lime Green Throw Blanket, Lamps Plus
- In the Mix Carpet Tiles, FLOR
- Belo Grey Sheets, Crate & Barrel
- Flip Side Pillow Sham, Garnet Hill
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
3 Responses to “Get the Look: Paisley Wallpaper”