Get the Look: Pops of Color
TREND: Happy hits of color!
Such a fun trend to get behind! Who doesn’t love a room with bright, happy colors? The room above is indeed pretty cheery, but other than a little paint below the chair rail, it’s actually pretty neutral. The color comes from the accessories scattered throughout the room, and the careful use of upholstery fabric and curtains. Get the look, below!
- High Back Vintage Chair, The Vintedge Co.
- Tuscany Living Cilantro Fabric, Tonic Living
- Threshold Natural Core Solid Window Panel, Target
- Forza Mid-Century Armchairs, Overstock
- Tuscany Living Spice Fabric, Tonic Living
- Tripod Table, West Elm
- Plum & Bow Diamond Chenille Pillow, Urban Outfitters
- Kolja Round Mirror, IKEA
- Round Pintuck Pillow, Urban Outfitters
- Casablanca Lanterns, Z Gallerie
- Plum & Bow Canvas Crochet Pillow, Urban Outfitters
- Premier Prints Amsterdam Slub Yellow/White, Fabric.com
- Pelham Green Pillow, Crate & Barrel
- Rekarne Coffee Table, IKEA
- Chasen Rug, Crate & Barrel
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
4 Responses to “ Get the Look: Pops of Color ”