TREND: Bold Blue Sofas
Bold colors for upholstery have been popular lately, but blue seems to come up much more frequently than any other hue. I’ll admit, I’m partial to this trend because I just plunked down the cash for a big blue sofa of my own. Teal, really, but it’s in the same tonal range as the one above.
Conventional decorating wisdom would have us all buying beige sofas, but blue is a fantastic backdrop for so many colors. It’s more fun than beige, but still versatile! If you’d like to hop on board with the look yourself, here’s how to get the look.
- Tripod Wood Floor Lamp, West Elm
- Chunky Jute Rug, Rugs USA
- Zebra Silk Screened Cowhide Rug, Rugs USA
- Louisa Bergere Chair, Ballard Designs
- Dover-Calais Steamer Trunk, NapaStyle
- Zaria Pillow, Anthropologie
- Taper Tall Hive Vase, West Elm
- Saarinen Tulip Side Table, DWR (Knockoffs abound too)
- Henry Sofa in Blue Velvet, West Elm
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, check your local plant store
– Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
4 Responses to “ Get the Look: Bold Blue Sofa ”