TREND: Open shelving and light, bright, all-white kitchens.
I love the all-white kitchen trend (I just did something similar in my own kitchen). Small details stand out that much more though, so little choices (like what jars to use for storage, or what kind of toaster you leave out) make a big difference in the look. The all-white kitchen above gets a design boost from open shelving too. And theirs looks pretty easy to pull off — literally. Just pull off the cabinet doors, spackle the holes, and there you have it.
For a similar look, try the items below!
- wood and glass storage jars, Crate & Barrel
- Wüstof knife set with wooden block, Crate & Barrel
- Dualit 4-slice toaster, Williams-Sonoma
- gas range, Wolf
- great white round dinnerware, Pottery Barn
- countertops in Carrara marble
- grey and white striped runner rug, Crate & Barrel
- great white square dinnerware, Pottery Barn
5 Responses to “ Get the Look: All-White Kitchen ”