Skip the normal desk and make your own! Using two Alex Drawer Units plus a Vika tabletop (via Ikea) you can easily do this! Attach the tabletop to the rolling drawers using metal L-brackets. Add a Zig Zag bookshelf (via Brianna Kufa Metal Designs) to the top to keep books within reach, add a light and some accessories: done!
1. Greenroom Binders via Target
2. Zig Zag Bookshelf via Brianna Kufa Metal Designs on Etsy
The Zig Zag Shelf in the original image was from Ikea and was discontinued.
3. Vika tabletop via Ikea
4. Lalla Lamp via Amazon
The lamp in the original image was from Crate and Barrel and was discontinued.
5. Alex Drawer Units x 2 via Ikea
6. Porcelain Milk Bottle vase via Crate and Barrel
7. LexMod Wood Pyramid Chair via Amazon
If you prefer the style of the chair in the first image, they have one at Ikea (but not in green).
8. Dalian Canister, Tray, and Dish via Anthropologie
9. Large Wire Basket via Fern Living
- Chelsey, The Paper Mama
6 Responses to “ DIY-ify: A Do It Yourself Office ”