Behind-the-Scenes: New Designer Color Palettes!
Hi everyone, Alicia Chilton here. I’m the Senior Associate Home Editor for BHG.com and I love color, as do my co-workers. Color is definitely a favorite topic of conversation around the office, so we asked some of our favorite designers to create fresh new color palettes and offer ideas on how to get the look at home. We were absolutely blown away by their creativity and are excited to share the palettes with you!
Click here to see the full collection! Below is more informaiton on the inspiration and designer of the new palettes pictured above:
- Blend of Blues Designer: Jessica Brende
- Cozy Getaway Designer Sara Gilbane Sullivan
- Dawn’s Sky Designer: Elaine Griffin
- Moon Over Marrakech Designers: Jason Oliver Nixon & John Loecke, Madcap Cottage
- Peaceful Grace Designer: Phoebe Howard
- Rethinking White Designer: Khristian A. Howell
- Posh, Pretty, Peppy Designer: Janet Lee
- Winter’s Reprieve Designer: Lauren McGrath
- Softly Modern Designer: Amanda Malson
Each of the palettes includes fabric and paint picks, plus plenty of tips on how to pull the look together and editor product picks from Shop BHG. Browse the palettes and get color-inspired. Plus, check out a few behind-the-scenes shots from the palette photo shoot!
Above, left: Plenty of props were on hand for photographing the palettes, including pretty fabric and swatches! Above, right: One of the color palettes on the photographer’s table, all framed up and ready for its photo op.
What colors and textures have you added to your home? If you’re looking to redecorate, we hope you’ll be inspired by our new Designer Color Palettes this spring.
-Alicia Chilton, Senior Associate Home Editor – BHG.com