We love the cottage look at BHG. So we’re always excited when a new issue of our sister publication, Cottage Style, hits newsstands! The latest issue, on sale October 23, features plenty of cottage inspiration from homes around the country, including the homes of five fabulous bloggers.
1) Tracy Abanin, (fleamarkettrixie.com), offers plenty of DIY projects on her blog, plus art prints, fabrics and pillows at her online store. Her entire Florida bungalow is featured on page 8 of Cottage Style and includes inspiration for her painted kitchen floor — for which you can get the free stencil right here!
2) Jennifer Gray, (theoldpaintedcottage.blogspot.com), explores the flea market side of cottage decor. She is an antiques dealer, and you can shop some of favorite finds in her online store. Check out her cozy California home on page 64 of Cottage Style.
3) Tracey Rapisardi (traceyrapisardistyle.wordpress.com) take cottage style to the coasts. Her style mixes happy colors with beach-friendly finishes. Tour a dreamy cottage perched along Maine’s rocky coast that she recently renovated on page 8 of the magazine.
4) Steve Fuller, (anurbancottage.blogspot.com), brings cottage style to the city. See his chronicle of renovating a 1842 Greek Revival cottage in Cambridge, Massachusetts, on his blog and the fantastic final look on page 56 of the magazine.
5) Janet Coon, (shabbyfufu.blogspot.com), exemplifies romantic living cottage style, as is evident across her blog and online shop. Her surprisingly sweet Florida ranch is featured on page 42 of the magazine.
Do you love cottage style, too? Scope out your local bookstore or grocery store to pick up a paper copy of Cottage Style, or visit bhgspecials.zinio.com for a digital version. Enjoy!
22 Responses to “ BHG’s New Cottage Style! ”