is Dinner Time?
Better Homes and Gardens® DinnerTime is a weekly meal planning service. It's designed by our cooking experts to help you serve delicious meals at home each weeknight, and save time and money doing it!
Choose from 2 terrific meal plans:
- Quick & Easy Meals - for busy families who need meals on the table within 30 minutes or less, with easy-to-make recipes that will please kids and adults alike
- Lighter Meals - for those who love great flavor and variety but want to make healthy choices, with satisfying recipes picked especially for their lower fat and calorie content
Each Thursday, in our e-newsletter you’ll receive:
- 5 meal plans and 1 dessert, appetizer or snack for the following week
- A handy, printable version of your meal plan. The printable version includes each meal's recipes, nutritional information, prep-time, serving size, a "game plan" to get dishes to the table on time, and a terrific shopping list that's cross-referenced by meal.
I try it for FREE before signing up?
Of course! Sign
up for our 14-Day Risk-Free Trial. You can try 2 full weeks' worth of meal plans for free (actually, you'll get THREE meal plans -- you also get a meal plan immediately upon sign-up so you can get started right away)!
Try it today -- there's no obligation.
do I access the meal plans/shopping lists (current or prior)? I haven't received my first one?
Your PDF meal plans are handy printable versions of the weekly meal plan. You'll need to log in to your DinnerTime account to access archives of these printable plans. You'll need Adobe Reader to open and view PDF files. If your computer is less than 5 years old, it's likely that you already have the reader installed.
>> Click here to download the FREE Adobe Reader.
- It's possible that your e-mail provider or internet provider has blocked the DinnerTime newsletter from your inbox. To ensure you receive the DinnerTime e-mail, please add email@example.com to your e-mail address book.
I sign up for both plans or switch meal plans?
Absolutely! If you order both meal plans (Quick & Easy and Lighter Meals), you get more options each week! You'll need to sign up for the meal plans one at a time, and you'll get 2 DinnerTime newsletters emailed to you each Thursday, but your single DinnerTime member login will allow you to access all your meal plans in one place.
If you want to change from one meal plan to another, simply cancel your current meal plan and place an order for the other plan.
Is my service renewed automatically?
We don't want you to miss a single week of DinnerTime meal plans, so this service is automatically renewed every 90 days. There are no other payment or renewal schedules available at this time.
I forgot my member login information.
Your member login information is contained in your order confirmation e-mail you received at sign-up.
If you know your e-mail address but have forgotten your password, go to the DinnerTime homepage in the upper right hand corner and click “Forgot your password?”
do I update my e-mail address, mailing address for my magazine subscription or change my password?
If you've changed e-mail providers or e-mail accounts, you'll need to update your BHG.com DinnerTime member information to ensure you are able to access your weekly meal plans. Here's how.
- Log-in to your account at www.bhg.com/dinnertime
- Sign in and you’ll see a box in the upper-right with a link to Customer Service. Click on that and on the left-hand side you’ll see BHG.com Service Options-your options are below that heading.
Is the magazine subscription included with my first 90 day paid membership? What if I am already a subscriber to Better Homes & Gardens magazine?
Yes, the subscription to Better Homes & Gardens is a bonus ($5.97 value) with your DinnerTime membership. If you are already a subscriber, your current subscription will be extended 1 year. Please allow 4-6 weeks after your 14-Day Free Trial expires for your subscription to begin.
What is your cancel and refund policy ?
Given the great features of our offer: 90 days of amazing recipes/shopping lists/etc. with a 1-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens, we do not offer a refund policy for the service itself after your first 3 days of service. Your membership starts immediately upon payment, so the refund period of 3 days begins with your first day of service. This same policy applies to renewals also.
do I cancel my bonus year of Better Homes and Gardens magazine?
Once your 14-Day Free Trial is over and your DinnerTime subscription has been paid for 90 days, you must complete the form below (using the same email address that you entered upon subscribing to DinnerTime), and mail it according to the instructions below.
Name (must match the name on your DinnerTime Membership):
If you do not wish to receive your Better Homes and Gardens magazine, please send the completed form and a copy of your DinnerTime email confirmation to:
Better Homes and Gardens/DinnerTime Refund
PO Box 37291
Boone, IA 50037-0291
Note: Refund request must be received within 30 days (starting with first day of your initial 90 day paid membership) to qualify. Limit one refund per household. This refund offer is available to U.S. residents only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. If more time has elapsed, please contact customer service for Meredith Corporation publishing at the appropriate e-mail address below:
Better Homes and Gardens: firstname.lastname@example.org
to FAQ top